My entry for the Turbosquid contest : Lost at sea. Realtime scene rendered in Marmoset Toolbag, models and textures made with 3DsMax, Zbrush and Substane Painter. The full scene is 68 163 poly and Cthulhu alone is 47 296 poly
Hello guys ,Dawnbringer riven is completely modeled and rendered only using zbrush and rendered in zbrush using bpr render and final composition and touches with photoshop. concept is by chengwei-pan. ,i used topolgy brush, zsphere topology ,zsphere armature and zmodeler... and all the s...
This is a look development and hair study using Emily from USC's "The Wikihuman Project" (http://gl.ict.usc.edu/Research/DigitalEmily2/). Rendered in vRay for Maya and the hair was made using xGen. I did the skin maps using the scanned color map.
This is a look development personal study. Rendered in VRay for Maya, maps created on Photoshop, I did the hair in Xgen and the modeling credits goes to Bao Ngoc Vu who kindly put his Aguilar model for us to download and study.