•  

Changes in Maya Dragon Rig 03

Version 03
  • Dragon bugs fixed
Version 03
  • Dragon bugs fixed:
  • - IK tail needs to add 1 more control in the middle: added
  • - missing some FK foot controls: fixed (actually they were too small)
  • - missing FKthumbMaster_R: fixed
  • - spines slide over the back instead sticking to it (skinning issue): fixed
  • - wing pole at the elbow move like crazy: fixed, the pole is now follow the shoulder instead of the elbow
  • - lag when select the main control: if the attribute editor window is open, close it, problem solved.
  • - there is a FK spline control named "FKRoot_M" instead of "Spine01" because this IS a spline control, this is misleading, because the "Root" control is the blue arrows, I cannot fix it for now, I'm sorry (since it can cause me problems for further fixing the rig) but please notice it for me if the name confuses you.
  • - wing membrane skinning issue (when the wing poles get close together): it's hard to fix (with my current knowledge), I did tried to smooth the weird deformation as much as possible.
  • - "Errors have occurred while reading this scene that may result in a data loss in the dragon rig": ignore this warning. You can animate and render without any problem.
  • - corrective blendshape for the hip/ pelvis area: added
  • Thank you Ivon Armi, Henrik Tvinde, Carlos Moreno and Dharmik Bhatt for the feedback.
  • I'm sorry for the inconvenience these bugs may cause for you.
  • Truong
Version 03
  • Dragon bugs fixed:
  • - wing pole at the elbow move like crazy: fixed, the pole is now follow the shoulder instead of the elbow
  • - lag when select the main control: if the attribute editor window is open, close it, problem solved.
  • - there is a FK spline control named "FKRoot_M" instead of "Spine01" because this IS a spline control, this is misleading, because the "Root" control is the blue arrows, I cannot fix it for now, I'm sorry (since it can cause me problems for further fixing the rig) but please notice it for me if the name confuses you.
  • - wing membrane skinning issue (when the wing poles get close together): it's hard to fix (with my current knowledge), I did tried to smooth the weird deformation as much as possible.
  • - "Errors have occurred while reading this scene that may result in a data loss in the dragon rig": ignore this warning. You can animate and render without any problem.
  • Thank you Ivon Armi, Henrik Tvinde, Carlos Moreno and Dharmik Bhatt for the feedback.
  • Truong
Version 03
  • Dragon bugs fixed:
  • Truong
Version 03
  • Dragon bugs fixed:
  • Truong
Version 02
No changes have been recorded in this version
Version 02
Version 02