•  

Photo

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare now has Steam Workshop support.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 darbeenbo

darbeenbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

Torn Banner has just launched our SDK with Steam Workshop.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, the brutal first person slasher and Medieval multiplayer game has just released its SDK and integrated the Steam Workshop, allowing for custom community content. Its expansion, Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior will also launch (November 14th) with SDK and Steam Workshop integration. Right now the SDK is limited to custom maps, but support for code mods will be coming soon. We are super excited to see what the community can create and hope to see new maps breathing fresh air into the game. 

Chivalry was made in Unreal Engine 3, which I'm sure plenty of you are familiar with, is relatively easy to use even if you are just getting into making games. Chivalry was born out of a mod for Half-Life 2 called Age of Chivalry, and we are very happy to be able to provide others with the ability to make their own maps and mods.

Feel free to reply with any questions here in the thread, or message me personally. Thanks for reading and I can't wait to see what you guys can do with the tools.

VlP5X3f.jpg

Resources:

#2 darbeenbo

darbeenbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

Chivalry now has full support for mods with the steam workshop!

We are also planning a map contest with cash rewards, so stay tuned for more info on that.

#3 darbeenbo

darbeenbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

I just wanted to pop in here and let people know that the SDK for Deadliest Warrior is now available as well. We've also implemented some more features in the game to make custom content (maps,mods, etc.) much more accessible for both custom content players and creators.

For map creators/modders there is now a workshop upload tool that makes cooking your SDK maps and workshop uploading a much more streamlined process. Uploading is now as simple as pressing a few buttons. A shortcut to the SDK is also exposed in the game launcher.

image2014-1-31%2012%3A15%3A25.png?versio

Updated Chivalry SDK Wiki! - WIP, so please ask any questions or make suggestions about clarification

We'll also have some exciting news very much related to this stuff pretty soon. :D