•  

Photo

Love in the Time of Advertising : Short Film

Short Film Animation CG characters

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 LoveintheTimeofAdvertising

LoveintheTimeofAdvertising

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

Love_Poster.jpg

Hello!

We are pleased to announce that our short film, "Love in the Time of Advertising" is now released on Vimeo.com.

"Love in the Time of Advertising" is an animated musical love story about a young man who lives inside a billboard and is charged with updating the advertisements. When he falls in love with a beautiful lady living across the highway, he has to use the only method he knows to get his message across - Advertising.

The short film was completed in April of 2013 and has been screening world-wide in the film festival circuit. It premiered at the Palm Springs ShortsFest and has continued on to be screened at the LA Shorts Film Festival, Anima Mundi, SIGGRAPH Electronic Theater, Savannah Film Fest and the 2013 Rhode Island International Film Festival where it was a First Place Best Animation winner.

The directors, David Bokser and I, both graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design where we met and started a long collaborative history on David's senior short film "The Old Man and the Fish" which went on to achieve critical success and has been screened in various festivals world-wide. After finishing school, David and I went into the VFX and commercial production industry, having worked on campaigns for commercial Coca-Cola, Apple, Google, Electronic Arts, PopCap, and Nintendo.

We joined forces with Los Angeles based VFX/Production company Wolf & Crow to help them take this story from concept to completion.

Contact us at info@loveinthetimeofadvertising.com

Like us on Facebook at: facebook.com/LoveInTheTimeOfAdvertising

We hope you enjoy it!

Love_Still_001.jpgLove_Still_002.jpgLove_Still_003.jpgLove_Still_004.jpgLove_Still_005.jpgLove_Still_006.jpg

#2 cgmeetup

cgmeetup

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 249 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:37 AM

Thanks, Featured on CGmeetup website and Page
http://www.cgmeetup....of-advertising/

#3 yitboxrzfs

yitboxrzfs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:48 AM

Big Band in Bolton relates to a lot of individuals in manners most of the individuals really don't actually fully understand more often than not and Blackburn Big Band should always be taken into account exceedingly methodically especially in marketing.

Manchester Big Band can certainly genuinely confuse the more advanced in years of us much more than the younger folks it can seem without the need for forcing the fact given that a bunch of older professionals understood more about Big Band in Bolton over any person I am aware of.

As most of us recognize that Blackburn Big Band surfaces in normal discussion considerably more in comparison with what Manchester Big Band previously used to and I suppose it really is a sign of the these days that in fact the Managers BIG Band in addition to other very similar terms already have taken over my thoughts just lately.

Going back some years I couldn't see the purpose of really touching upon Big Band in Bolton considering that there would not ever have been any kind of fascination in the topic to be honest so precisely what is the purpose of raising the topic.

I've actually usually been excited by the Managers BIG Band and in truth I kinda feel an abundance of other individuals might be definitely pretty really interested in Manchester Big Band thus I was just attempting to start any sort of a discussion proceeding at this site relating to Blackburn Big Band with the other akin thinking community forum users.

I do believe not surprisingly that in fact a number of individuals might doubtless get jaded when ever speaking of Blackburn Big Band Nevertheless needless to say isn't that exactly the same of just about any theme never mind Blackburn Big Band .

#4 LoveintheTimeofAdvertising

LoveintheTimeofAdvertising

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:38 PM

Thanks so much for featuring the film!