•  

Photo

Intellectual Property Theft

sue 2d theft intellectual property legal ilegal

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cristian Wayne

Cristian Wayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:10 PM

Hi guys, first saying sorry if my english is not good enough

Well, last week I did some 2D animations for a Client, i usually charge half up front and half once the project is finished. But i trusted in the good faith of the people and did all the work 66 sec of 2D animations for 200 Pounds wich is not much but as newbie in this world is good enough for me. So i did the animation even went over two steps of changes to get the final result cause we asked to. I delivered the animations, on friday 31st of november, with the following Invoice. The thing is that since a first moment we agreed that right after i delivered the final result he would pay me... right away. He didnt, s0o i waited, Even knowing that i gave him my account details and my paypal and so he can decide how to make the payment... Nothing happened yet. (PayPal is instantaneuos, and thru bank takes 2 days)

Until today when i went curious and googled his name went into his twitter account. And guess what the video its been upload to youtube since Sunday 3rd of november, with my animations... He used an effect onto the animations to make it look more cartoony and old fashion, but you can clearly see that are my animation, I am not even mention in the credits wich it would be alright if he would have paid me, but he didnt

So guys sorry for the bible... What should I do? I called him, and sent him to sms didnt get a response. I have all the AEF Files, Images, exported Tiff sequences... I mean you gotta be really stupid to try to do that nowdays... Im in UK, London

What should i do? I now his name, the name of the company...

#2 cgmeetup

cgmeetup

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 238 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 04:07 PM

send us full details on info@cgmeetup.net let see what we can do..