- V-Ray 3.10.01 is now supported for 3dsmax 2015.
- An(i)ma 1.7.1 plug-in now supported.
- Forest-Pro 425 plug-in now supported.
- Hair Farm 2.4 plug-in is now supported.
- RailClone 243 plug-in now supported.
- V-Ray for Maya 3.00.01 now supported for Maya 2014 & 2015 64-bit.
- Shave and Haircut 8.0v40 plug-in is now supported.
CINEMA 4D UPDATES
- Maxon Cinema4D R16 64-bit is now supported. Older versions of C4D are also supported.
- V-Ray for C4D 1.9.0b for C4D R11-16 is now supported.
- An(i)ma 1.7 plug-in is now supported.
CoreDownloader Sync Program
Our new Coredownloader program is able to sync your rendered files directly to your desktop. You can download up to 20 files at a time. Click here to view step-by-step Instructions on how to sync your files today.
New Archiving Options
Now you can choose to archive yourframes individually, so you can download your compressed frames as soon as there available. Also, we now archive your files with .7z extension, which provide the maximum compression.
Founded in Hollywood in 2002, Rendercore offers on-demand, high performance remote rendering services for customers from such diversified industries such as architectural, entertainment an industrial design. With over 3Tera Hz computing power, and cloud computing infrastructure, Rendercore's render farm provides instant outsource rendering capacity for users of: 3ds Max, V-Ray for 3ds Max, Blender,C4D, V-Ray for C4D, Lightwave, Maya, V-Ray for Maya, Modo, Softimage/XSI, and V- Ray Standalone.
Rendercore's location in downtown Los Angeles is right on the Internet's backbone and has bandwidth connectivity of OC12, enabling clients around the world to work as transparently and effectively half way around the world as they do using internal render engines within their facility.