My team just published our 1st commercial application, LOCUS Sync Player, available at Autodesk Exchange Apps. My team usually make tools only for our studios, but this app has been so useful for us that we thought we should share the joy of animating with it.
Here's the link:
Locus Sync Player is a stand-alone media player that lets you play movies. It also comes with an Autodesk® Maya® plug-in that enables Maya and Sync player to communicate each other. When the "Sync" button is clicked, the play control from either Maya or Sync player synchronizes each other's timeline bi-directionally.
It is very useful for animators to use a movie to reference timings and poses.
- Plays most of the popular media formats such as, avi, mov, mp4, mkv, flv, ogg and etc.
- Play controls can be synchronized with Maya bi-directionally.
- Bookmarks to save a list of media file paths with extra options.
- Play controls by keyboard shortcuts.
- Resizable windows.
- Able to toggle the aspect ratio on/off of original source movies.
Tutorial movies are available at Locus Studio Youtube channel