•  

Photo

What is the Animation Mentor Maya Workshop: Animation Basics like?

animation mentor character animation animation maya basics workshop

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Atbin

Atbin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:43 PM

Hey Guys,

Well, I was hoping someone whos done the animation basics from AM or knows more about it could help me out. I'm trying to figure out if I should take or not to help my understanding in animating in maya. I currently study animation and have a decent understanding of maya and how to use it, but since my course covers everything in animation the time actually spent on looking at animating in maya is kinda limited. Besides how to work in maya and in 3d and to animate the characters and the graph editor not much else is covered on the animating side. So i was wondering if anyone whos done the course or knows more about it could give me more details on what is actually covered in the workshop. is it basically just how to move a character, how to key frames and how to use the graph editor and navigate in maya or is it more detailed like tools to use, different workflow and stuff? Anyway anything anyone could give me on the workshop past whats on the their site would be greatly appreciated. Also any videos or stuff people could recommend to help improve my character animation abilities would be great aswell. Thanks