•  

Photo

ESPERO? (HOPE?) - Short Film

animation short student film

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Simone Giampaolo

Simone Giampaolo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:12 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

my name is Simone Giampaolo and I’ve just graduated from Bournemouth University, where I spent the last three years studying and practicing computer animation. With two prodigious classmates, Yifan from China, and Henrik from Norway, I have recently finished to direct our new animated short film, titled "ESPERO? (HOPE?)".

ESPERO? (HOPE?) is a humorous, entertaining but also educational animated comedy which sarcastically shows how Gaia, our planet Earth, met humankind years and years ago, and all the problems which followed. A criticism of our modern society and of the way we've been "evolving" over the centuries. Apart from having a quite original visual style, ESPERO? (HOPE?) is also the very first 3D animated film fully dubbed in Esperanto, a beautiful universal language created over a hundred years ago to foster peace and international understanding between people.

In little more than four minutes we have chosen to tell a fresh, colourful and humorous story, which aims to rise people’s awareness about the ecological and social issues caused by our way of living on Gaia, our planet Earth.

We really hope you'll enjoy it! Let us know what you think! Cheers!

Best regards,

Simone Giampaolo