Animation Showreel by Brendan Body
Brendan Body – Featuring my work from The Amazing Spider-Man, John Carter, Legend of the Guardians, Hellboy, The Tale of Despereaux and Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban.
Mikros Image Montreal – Mune (film) currently working on this up coming animated feature.
Sony Imageworks Vancouver – Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (film), this animated feature
gave me a chance to expand my skills in a more cartoony style of
– The Amazing Spider-Man (film), animated Spider-Man and the Lizard characters in this superhero reboot.
Industrial Light and Magic Vancouver – Pacific Rim (film), animated giant monsters and robots on this
major feature film.
Animal Logic – Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole (film), lead animator, my responsibilities included working closely with the animation director to choreograph scenes and oversee a team of 7 animators.
Was involved in pre-production tests and had a large role in developing the style of the bird flight for the film. Created many of the main characters’ flight cycles for the rest of the animation team to use.
– Happy Feet (film), was a lead animator on the main character, Mumble.
Double Negative – John Carter of Mars (film), created Character and Creature
animation primarily for the White Ape sequence in this Pixar / Disney
– Hellboy 2: The Golden Army (film), involved in pre-production tests and pre-vis, continuing through to full shot production.
– The Dark Knight (film), involved in pre-production animation tests for the ‘Batpod’.
Framestore Feature Animation – The Tale of Despereaux (film), animated a variety of characters in this animated feature.
Framestore – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film), was the sole animator on the Howler character in this feature.
– Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film), animated the Grindylows in the film’s underwater sequence.
– Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (film), animated squirrels in the film’s ‘nut room’ sequence.
– Carlotte’s Web, worked on a sequence of shots with a rat character in a pitch for this feature.
– Dragons’ World: A Fantasy Made Real (tv), animated dragons and a Tyrannosaurus.
– Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film), animated Buckbeak the hippogriff. Involved pre-production tests, continuing through to shot production.
– Tesco ‘Carrie says her bit’ (commercial), animated Carrie, a talking shopping trolley.
– Johnnie Walker ‘fish’ (commercial), animated the realistic swimming humans.
– Audi ‘drink like a fish’ (commercial), animated the John Dory fish.
– Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Film), animated the pixies, basilisk, and ‘Fawkes’ the phoenix.
– Dinotopia (tv miniseries), animated a variety of creatures and the Messenger Bird character.
Animation Showreel by Brendan Body, Brendan Body, 3d Animation Showreel, Animation demoreel, demo reel, Animation demo reel, Animation Showreel, vfx, 3d, 3d Animation, CGI, computer graphics, FX, 3dsmax, Maya, Mikros Image, Sony Imageworks, Industrial Light and Magic, Animal Logic, Double Negative, Framestore, The Amazing Spider-Man, John Carter, Legend of the Guardians, Hellboy, The Tale of Despereaux, Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban, Showreel 2012