“Fix It In Post” Autodesk Smoke Demo Film
See the video editing capabilities of Autodesk Smoke in action in this action packed demo film. Created as a promotional video for the video editing application, this fun film shows off Smoke’s industry leading video tools.
Behind the scenes of FIX IT IN POST: The story begins
Behind the Scenes of FIX IT IN POST: On Set and In Post
Autodesk Smoke professional video editing and effects software is designed to meet the needs of video editors who need to do more than just edit. By integrating a familiar timeline workflow and node-based compositing, Smoke connects editing and effects like never before. Smoke video editing software for Mac includes finishing tools for 3D compositing, color correction, and motion graphics. This all-in-one workflow eliminates the need for round-tripping between multiple creative applications and provides a fast and iterative creative environment for storytelling.
Autodesk Smoke software, an all-in-one solution for online editing and finishing, offers
- Creative features—Smoke now has a redesigned DVE compositing model and new audio capabilities.
- System integration—You can transfer projects between Autodesk Smoke and Autodesk® Inferno®, Autodesk® Flame®, and Autodesk® Flint® software and work in a common 16:9 interface throughout each application.
- Stereoscopy – Multichannel stereo workflow for 3D content creation adds to the core creative 3D architecture
- Open workflows—Autodesk Smoke now supports standard data formats and can be mounted to standard filesystem volumes such as a SAN or NAS.
- 3D application integration—You can import 3D objects into Autodesk Smoke using the Autodesk® FBX® file format.
Fix It In Post Autodesk Smoke Demo Film, Fix It In Post, Autodesk Smoke Demo Film, Autodesk Smoke, Autodesk, Short film, Autodesk Smoke toolset, compositing application, compositing, editing, color correction, post-prooduction,