Gnomon Live 2017 Friday 31st March Melbourne
One week to go till Gnomon Live kicks off in Melbourne, Friday 31st March and follows in Sydney April 7.
Looking forward to next weekend to get together with our digital art community.
We can’t wait to see what Alex Alvarez has in store for his environment demo using an arsenal of software that he is not only exceptional at using but also at instructing others how to.
• Some of you would have seen Neville Page speak before and many asked him to return to do a Demo. He has agreed to join the line-up. Those who have been entertained by Neville know it will be impressive.
• Brian Recktenwald from Naughty Dog will take us inside his process for creating scenes for one of our favourite games Uncharted 4.
• Alex Nice will show us how he is using VR as a means to improve the Pre-Vis process as an Art Director and CG Generalist.
• Tran Ma and Miguel Ortega’s short film “The Ningyo will be screened for the first time in Australia at Gnomon Live and they will take us through the development of the film from PreViz right through to final edit. As well they will demo the making of the creatures and environments for the Ningyo. The Ningyo is winning Awards!
• Local studios Luma Pictures, Iloura, Plastic Wax, Playside Studios, EA Firemonkeys, Supervixen, Zero Latency, Method Studios, Buy Somewhere, and Animal Logic alongside a bunch of others who are attending including Rising Sun Pictures from Adelaide will help us look inside the Australian Industry and generate some discussion about the opportunities and challenges for Australian screen artists.
Learn, meet up with your peers, share your work.
Immerse yourself in a very special event crafted just for the artists who bring our stories to life!
Hope to see you there and build a little more Cross Pacific connections.
If you haven’t already BOOK NOW http://gnomonlive.com.au/