Maya Riggers – Artists & Lead – 2D3D Animations (France)
2d3D animations is pleased to announce that we are starting the production of Gilbert & Allie, a Tv Series of 52 x 11 minutes episodes in Full 3D.
We are hiring riggers and one lead rigger to complete our team.
The ideal candidate should:
– have experience in cartoon characters rigging
– be able to adapt to a specific workflow and naming conventions
– be able to adapt the level of complexity of the rigs to the time limits
– create animator’s friendly rigs
– speak English and/or French
– have some knowledge of Python, or at least MEL (optional)
If you are available to do a possible test, please download this NDA document here:
and send it back signed to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with your CV.
Put as document name: “Name_Surname_NDA” and as email subject: “Name Surname – Rig”.
We will give you access to the Tv Series trailer and eventually a test.
Feel free to spread this info to any colleague/friend who might be interested in this offer if they wish to join our team.
2D3D Animations Recruiting Maya Riggers, 2D3D Animations, 2D3D Animations hiring, 2D3D Animations Vfx, 2D3D Animations jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, 3D Animation Jobs, Artist Jobs, Software Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Vfx, Animation, 3D Animation, Jobs, 2D3D Animations Recruiting, Maya Riggers