Vision Globale (Montreal, QC) is seeking a 3D Lead Animator
Vision Globale’s VFX studio is booked for an extended period of time on a prestigious slate of productions for several major clients from the US, Europe and local markets.
The 3D Lead Animator, working closely with the production team and supervisors, is responsible for the animation team’s management and training. He or she shares techniques and references with the team, as well as ensuring their work adheres to the style and vision requested by the directors. The lead delegates animation tasks with the coordinator, as well as personally animating 3D characters, creatures or props in a variety of fields including film, television or advertising.
Skills and requirements
- Experience working as a 3D lead animator or equivalent
- Mastery of fundamental animation principles, acting and rhythm
- Knowledge of the structure of 3D production pipelines
- Mastery of XSI and Maya, as well as readiness to learn new software as necessary
- Knowledge of Shotgun a plus
- Extensive knowledge of human anatomy and movement
- Excellent team management skills; able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
- Task driven, self-motivated and proactive
- Skilled in problem solving and technical troubleshooting
- Curiosity and desire to improve animation skills
If you have the talent and the passion for VFX, join the Montreal Team to boost your career and live a new experience!
To apply: Thank you for sending your CV and demo to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Vision Globale Recruiting, jobs, vfx jobs, Vision Globale VFX, cg jobs, 3d jobs, animation jobs, cgi, job, Vision Globale job, Vision Globale jobs, Vision Globale Visual Effects,