Vision Globale (Montreal, QC) is seeking a 3D Lead Lighter
Vision Globale’s VFX studio is booked for an extended period of time on a prestigious slate of productions for several major clients from the US, Europe and local markets.
The 3D lead lighter, working closely with the production team and supervisors, is responsible for the lighting TDs team’s management and training. He or she shares techniques and references with the team, while managing the uniformity and quality of the images they produce. They delegate lighting tasks with the coordinator as well as personally working on scene lighting.
Skills and requirements
- Experience working as a lead lighting or equivalent
- Extensive experience in the VFX industry as 3D lighter
- Extensive knowledge of lighting techniques
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of color space
- Basic knowledge of compositing techniques
- Knowledge of the structure of 3D production pipelines
- Mastery of render engines Arnold, Renderman, 3Delight and Mental Ray
- Very good knowledge of Nuke or Fusion software
- Knowledge of Shotgun a plus
- Good eye for color and lighting
- Excellent skills in team management; able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
- Able to complete work within dealines while maintaining constant communication with production team and leads
- Task driven, self-motivated and proactive
- Skilled in problem solving and technical troubleshooting
- Curiosity and desire to improve lighting skills
If you have the talent and the passion for VFX, join the Montreal Team to boost your career and live a new experience!
To apply: Thank you for sending your CV and demo to email@example.com
Vision Globale Recruiting, jobs, vfx jobs, Vision Globale VFX, cg jobs, 3d jobs, animation jobs, cgi, job, Vision Globale job, Vision Globale jobs, Vision Globale Visual Effects,