Aardvark Swift Recruiting Character Artist
Character Artist (6-12 Month Contract)
Our client requires a talented new Character Artist to assist in the creation of their next BIG game.
Whether you’re a graduate or an experienced artist, if your portfolio is packed with amazing characters then they want to hear from you.
This will be an initial 6 – 12 month Contract assignment based in their Midland based HQ. You will get the chance to work with a studio that has a history of award-winning franchises on multiple platforms stretching back through three decades of gaming.
What you’ll be doing:
– Creating character art content to the schedule and level of quality as directed.
– Contribute to prototyping and pre-production.
– Creation of benchmark assets.
– Assist with quality control over outsourced artwork.
– Quality control of content in their specialism
– Make balanced and rational decisions on the production of assets
– Report Progress and flag Risks and Issues
– Deliver content on schedule and within technical limitations
What you will need for a successful application:
– Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates variety of character art pieces, including both realistic and stylised designs.
– Full understanding of character creation process – Modelling/ Scultping/ Texturing
– Experience using industry-standard content-creation software (Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop or equivalents)
– Experience in giving feedback to outsourcers a plus.
If you feel you have an awesome portfolio then you should definitely get in touch!!
Time is running out!!!
If you’d like to receive further information regarding this role (why wouldn’t you??) – Then give Simon Hope a shout on 01709 834777 or email email@example.com
Aardvark Swift Recruiting Character Artist, Aardvark Swift, Aardvark Swift hiring, Aardvark Swift Jobs, Aardvark Swift VFX, 3D Animation, Animation jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video game jobs, Jobs, CG, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Aardvark Swift Recruiting, Aardvark Swift Recruiting Character Artist