Activision Recruiting Animator & Associate Level Designer
Woodland Hills, California
Infinity Ward, developer of numerous award winning games, including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 andCall of Duty: Ghosts, is seeking Animators with experience in game development and an interest in working with next-generation technologies.
Create high quality realistic key-framed and motion capture animations, demonstrating a strong sense of posing, timing, and weight
Work closely with the Lead Animator and animation team to establish character motion and personality
Accept direction and coordinate with the team to meet production deadlines
1+ years of professional experience
Proficiency in both realistic key frame and motion capture animation
High level skills in Maya and/or Motion builder
Must be extremely creative with a high level of craftsmanship
Detail oriented with a strong desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment
Must have strong problem solving skills and enjoy coming up with new ideas
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Strong passion for animation and video games
Flexible and open to receiving and providing feedback
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the studio that created the Call of Duty franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won over 200 “Game of the Year” awards and 100 “Editor’s Choice” awards, among many other industry accolades. In 2007, the studio released Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, a revolutionary title that set the bar for the modern first-person shooter. Our latest releases, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty: Ghosts broke records with the fastest revenue generating launches of any entertainment product.
Infinity Ward is located in Woodland Hills, California, just outside of Los Angeles. A critically-acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and accomplished development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed yet diligent workplace environment. Looking towards the future, Infinity Ward strives to continue creating, improving, and advancing the possibilities of the first-person shooter genre. Join us
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Associate Level Designer
Santa Monica, California
Home to some of the industry’s best and brightest talent, Treyarch is an industry-leading game developer whose Call of Duty: Black Ops II set world-wide launch day records, and whose previous game Call of Duty®: Black Ops set an entertainment launch opening record upon its release in 2010 and continues to be one of the best-selling games of all time.
We are looking for highly driven, self-motivated Associate Designers with intense creative vision and a passion to learn. Our Associate Level Designers collaborate with the level team to take a game level from concept to completion.
What you’ll be doing:
• Work with design leadership, artists, and other level designers to deliver environments that embody the creative vision of the game.
• Research subject matter related to the history and look of locations portrayed in a level.
• Collaborate with other designers, artists, animators and engineers to create levels that are not only incredibly fun, but look great and run well.
• Detail and polish geometry based on photo reference and concept art.
• Prioritize and self-manage to meet deadlines.
The skills/experience you’ll need:
• Strong hands-on experience within a mod team or one or more published titles in a level design capacity.
• Ability to communicate effectively with other designers, management, and peers in other disciplines.
• Overall knowledge of game design processes including, but not limited to, level flow, engagement design, pacing, etc.
• Be proactive in communicating progress and solving problems.
• Proficiency with one or more 3D level/world creation packages.
• Familiarity with recent shooters and the trends of the genre.
And you’ll really get our attention if you have:
• Experience with the Radiant level editor
• Architecture background
• Mod community experience
Apply here:- http://activision.jibeapply.com/activision/jobs/GAM0000EQ/Santa-Monica-California-Associate-Level-Designer-Treyarch?lang=en-US
Activision Recruiting Animator & Associate Level Designer, Activision, Activision hiring, Activision Vfx, Activision Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Activision Recruiting, Activision Recruiting Animator, Activision Recruiting Associate Level Designer