Activision Recruiting Animator – Toys For Bob (temporary)
We are currently on the hunt for a temporary Animator to join our team for a long-term, temporary gig.
Toys For Bob are the creators of the innovative Skylanders video game and toy franchise. We’ve made games for over 22 years now on every conceivable platform and have never worked harder and been more proud of anything we’ve ever done – in games and in life. TFB is located in Novato, California, a quick 20 minute drive north from the Golden Gate Bridge through scenic Marin County. The studio is a congenial mix of game-industry veterans, energetic new developers, and everything in-between, and tries to downplay hierarchy with the goal of allowing the best ideas to float to the top. Our studio has a fun and laid back vibe. If you like working in a place that looks like you’re on a tropical island then you’re going to dig our environment. And for those of you that love your pooch, we are a dog-friendly studio.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
• Hand keyed, cartoon animation assets for gameplay.
• Choreograph complex cinematic sequences with multiple cameras, actors, props, and level mesh.
• Participate in group reviews.
• Meet milestone deliverables.
• Collaborate with Character Designers to design unique move sets.
• Manage day-to-day development issues; identify problems and drive creative solutions to fix them.
The skills and experience you’ll need:
• 4 years in the game industry.
• Expert with Maya.
• You are detailed, organized, and self-motivated. You never let anything fall through the cracks. You are clear, concise, and specific.
• When you participate in a meeting, you clarify, capture and follow up on all action items.
• You can communicate clearly and effectively with both creative (e.g. artists, animators) and technical people (e.g. programmers, designers).
And you’ll really get our attention if you have:
• Drawing and 2D animation skills.
• Storyboard skills with an eye for camera.
• Strong understanding of rigging.
• Experience with State Machines.
• Programming/scripting experience.
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Apply here:- https://activision.jibeapply.com/login?jobId=ANI000074
Activision Recruiting Animator – Toys For Bob (temporary), Activision hiring, Activision jobs, Activision carrier, Activision, vfx jobs, cg jobs, cgi, 3d jobs, jobs, visual effects jobs, animation jobs, 3d animation jobs