Activision Recruiting Junior Designer
RAVEN SOFTWARE, developer of numerous award-winning games, including contributions to the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise [Black Ops, Modern Warfare, Ghosts, Call of Duty:Online] is seeking a passionate Junior Designer to join our team to work on our next project.
Located in Madison, Wisconsin, RAVEN SOFTWARE offers an upscale work environment with state-of-the-art workstations, competitive compensation, a fun, collaborative environment, affordable living and an exceptional quality of life.
This is an entry-level, temporary position.
You MUST complete the design test located in the URL below to be considered for this role. The Due date is 7/1/14. All entries must be submitted by that date to be considered.
• World building in Radiant or equivalent 3d level editor to craft play spaces for world class combat and cinematic encounters
• Assist Senior Designers with implementing various game modes and constantly refining and tuning game spaces
• Help design levels from paper design to shipping product
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
• Demonstrate FPS design skills through a Design Sample that shows a functional command of the Radiant editor (THIS IS A MUST)
• Working knowledge of one or more 3D level/world creation package
• Ability to take direction and execute on a task
• Passionate about FPS level design and knowledgeable about Call of Duty franchise
• Ability to script, especially in GSC
• Mod community experience
Apply here:- http://activision.jibeapply.com/activision/jobs/GAM0000E3/Junior-Designer?lang=en-US
Activision Recruiting Junior Designer, Activision hiring, Activision jobs, Activision carrier, Activision, vfx jobs, cg jobs, cgi, 3d jobs, jobs, visual effects jobs, animation jobs, 3d animation jobs, Junior Designer