Activision Recruiting Level Designer
Santa Monica, California
We are looking for highly driven, self-motivated Level Designers with intense creative vision and fresh ideas for gameplay. Our Level Designers collaborate with the level team to take a game level from concept to completion.
What you’ll be doing:
• Work with design leadership, artists, and other level designers to deliver environments that embody the creative vision of the game.
• Research subject matter related to the history and look of locations portrayed in a level.
• Collaborate with other designers, artists, animators and engineers to create levels that are not only incredibly fun, but look great and run well.
• Detail and polish geometry based on photo reference and concept art.
• Prioritize and self-manage to meet deadlines.
The skills/experience you’ll need:
• Two years of experience and one or more published AAA titles in a level design capacity.
• Ability to communicate effectively with other designers, management, and peers in other disciplines.
• Overall knowledge of game design processes including, but not limited to, level flow, engagement design, pacing, etc.
• Be proactive in communicating progress and solving problems.
• Proficiency with one or more 3D level/world creation packages.
• Familiarity with recent shooters and the trends of the genre.
And you’ll really get our attention if you have:
• Experience with the Radiant level editor
• Architecture background
• Mod community experience
Apply here:- https://activision.jibeapply.com/activision/jobs/GAM0000EF/Santa-Monica-California-Level-Designer-Treyarch?page=2
Activision Recruiting Level Designer, Activision hiring, Activision jobs, Activision carrier, Activision, vfx jobs, cg jobs, cgi, 3d jobs, jobs, visual effects jobs, animation jobs, 3d animation jobs, Activision Recruiting, Activision Recruiting Level Designer