Alter Ego Recruiting 3D Generalist
Alter Ego Post is seeking a 3D Generalist, whose specialty is asset creation (modelling/sculpting and texturing); However, being part of a small crew, you will be expected to perform in all aspects of production.
You have the ability to take direction positively, self-critique, work well within a small team and thrive under the pressure of tight commercial production deadlines. You are detail oriented.
– Experience in modeling and texturing Props, Environments, and Characters. Efficiently.
– Possess a great understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette.
– Affinity for light, shade, colour, and detail in creating texture maps.
– Some ability in a broad range of VFX tasks including FX, animation, comp, and lighting.
– For reasons unknown, you enjoy ‘making the logo bigger’, and making everything ‘15% more dynamic’.
– 5-7 years production experience.
– Working knowledge of Maya / Mudbox / Houdini / Modo / Mari / Nuke.
– Working knowledge of VRay, with huge bonus points for mantra experience.
– Linux experience preferred.
– Must have authorization to work in Canada.
Please contact email@example.com if you (or someone you could recommend) are interested in joining our team.
Alter Ego Recruiting 3D Generalist, Alter Ego, Alter Ego Jobs, Alter Ego VFX, Alter Ego hiring, Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation jobs, 3d jobs, CG Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Alter Ego Recruiting, Alter Ego Recruiting Senior 3D Generalist