Animal Logic. Layout Supervisor – LEGO® Ninjago (Sydney)
A super AWESOME opportunity has become available for a Layout Supervisor to work on one of our next exciting projects, LEGO® Ninjago (Sydney).
The Layout Supervisor is primarily responsible for translating sequences from storyboards to CG sequences. Overseeing both layout and final camera framing and movement on the film, the Layout Supervisor will be the point person for all things camera related, as well as maintaining continuity across sequences. The Layout Supervisor essentially acts as Director of Photography on an animated feature.
The position will see you collaborating with the film’s Director, Art Director, Editor, Animation Director and Producer. As you can imagine, everything will be awesome if you’re part of this team!
Other most excellent duties that you’ll be bestowed with will include:
· Working closely with the Director, Art Director, Animation Supervisor and the Animation Department to define and maintain the visual style of the film
· Clearly understanding the creative requirements of a sequence and drive the Layout team to achieve these creative goals
· Being responsible for defining the layout department workflow and disseminating techniques and common practices to the rest of the awesome team. This includes ensuring all workflows and results are of the highest standard
· Identifying any inefficiencies and working with relevant departments and supervisors to rectify the issues
· Providing detailed and specific feedback to the Layout department when necessary
· Working closely with production to ensure all targets are met and identifying any issues that may impact the schedule
If you think you’ve got the BRICKTACULAR skills and EMMET’s can do attitude we encourage you to apply:
· Experience in a similar role
· At least 8 or more years CG production experience. Work experience gained on an animated feature a bonus
· Expert level cinematography knowledge and understanding and scene layout
· Proven ability in producing high quality camera work or composition
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent visual communication skills, including (but not limited to) drawing
· Strong knowledge of both production and technical resources
· An ability to work in a collaborative environment
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
· Experience with stereoscopic ideal, but not essential
This role would suit someone who is interested in pursuing a Directorial role. The position will be based at our awesome Sydney studio.
If this sounds like the position for you, please complete our online application form via our website: http://bit.ly/1JRonsu
Animal Logic Recruiting Layout Supervisor, Animal Logic, Animal Logic hiring, Animal Logic Vfx, Animal Logic Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Vidio Game Jobs, CG,CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Animal Logic Recruiting, Animal Logic Recruiting Layout Supervisor