AnimaPoint recruiting Software Developer
AnimaPoint is a joint venture between award-winning animation studios Anima Vitae, Finland, and Creative Media Point, Malaysia. We are looking for a full-time experienced, enthusiastic and hands-on Software Developer to join our team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
AnimaPoint creates international animated films and series with passion and a unique approach. As a company AnimaPoint strives to be innovative, nurture new fresh ideas and employ artists and technical personnel side by side. As the home of other super-talented artists and technicians, AnimaPoint is the place where you truly can make an impact with your work, ideas and craftmanship.
Software Developer will develop the next generation of tools for our renewed reputable pipeline and further develop tools based on artists input during productions.
- Developing in-house software as part of a team
- Support and debug production software
- 3+ years of experience as a 3D Generalist in animation film production or equivalent
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong interest in field of 3D animation or VFX
- Knowledge of C++ and Python
- Experience as a user and as a developer on Linux
- Excellent problem solver
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Position: Full-time
- Start: May 2014
To apply, send your resume and a web link to your reel to email@example.com. Please put the position name ‘Software Developer’ in the subject line of your email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
AnimaPoint recruiting Software Developer, AnimaPoint job,AnimaPoint jobs, AnimaPoint hiring, AnimaPoint studio, AnimaPoint, 3d, jobs, Animation jobs, hiring, job, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs