The Animation Trainer is located in Oriental DreamWorks training department and supports tools, workflow and artistic training in Animation and Character FX.
The Trainer will work closely with those production departments to get working knowledge of production tools, workflow and pipeline, as well as technical and aesthetic skills in production. Trainer will have opportunity to work closely with DreamWorks education department to get practical knowledge on training content development and delivery.
– Instruct or facilitate live, online or time-shift training in curriculum areas of new hire, continue education, special projects and operational skills
– Design, create and deliver exercises relevant to each department’s education curriculum
– Improve and refine training content dynamically to meet departments’ request
– Assist Training Manager in managing training class schedule, material assets and training resources
– Facilitate production subject matter experts (SME) in the developing and delivering various training approach.
– Work with DWA Education to localize DWA content for Oriental DreamWorks
– 3 – 5 years’ experience in a studio production environment
– Strong knowledge of Maya including cloth setups, deformers, hair and fur systems and rigging tools required to animate simple props and create secondary animation
– Strong presentation skills
– Strong problem solving and knowledge sharing ability
– Fluent English and Mandarin communication skills
– Prior experience in the field of training and development and/or as a classroom instructor a plus
– Interest in education and talent development
– A degree in computer science, computer graphics, engineering, art or equivalent
Contact here:- firstname.lastname@example.org