Arc Productions Recruiting Supervising Producer
Arc Productions, a Canadian based CG animation and visual effects facility located in downtown Toronto is looking for a Recruitment Manager to join our team. With over 250 artists and technical directors and the most up to date resources available, we bring the vision to both major Hollywood studios and independent producers to life in a wide array of formats: theatrical features, television, DVDs, shorts and game cinematics.
Work in collaboration with Head of Production to establish best practices and studio driven strategies for staffing, scope and quality, scheduling, budgeting, technical requirements and building strong client relationships. Ensure that projects are delivered within established timelines, budgets and creative directives.
• Lead strategic and business planning of new productions along with the Head of Production. This includes bidding, staffing and resource allocation.
• Oversee producers’ casting process (with participation of HR and Department Heads) on projects, ensuring that final casting meets strategic objectives of the studio and production.
• Ensure that production workflows can meet production requirements.
• Implement and oversee management strategies for all productions to maximize efficiencies and foster growth and development.
• Develop relationships with Producers, Directors, CG Supervisors and other leadership to foster a collaborative and positive studio wide tone and direction.
• Assist Producers and Production staff with the hand off of details established in the bid process, translating into a workable production plan that includes schedule and production-related tracking plans.
• Collaborate with CG Supervisors, Department Heads & all downstream interests to ensure priorities and initiatives are equally represented and balanced across needs of the studio.
• Work with Technology to strategize, plan and implement technological solutions and ensure milestones, resources and goals are met.
• Work with all groups to improve service for production, clients and employees.
• Oversee all productions to ensure that milestones, budgets and deliverables are meeting target expectations, and work with Production staff to ensure solutions to problems are identified and resolved in order to continue to meet those needs.
• Identify, suggest and implement cross training, retention strategies, training, growth and exposure to new opportunities for all staff.
Required Skills and Experience
• 10+ years experience in a production management role, in TV episodic CG production
• Experience managing other PMs and Producers
• Completed post-secondary education in production or relevant area of study
• Working knowledge of production techniques and terminology
• Strong organizational, project management and leadership skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of management
• Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines
Please visit http://www.arcproductions.com/jobsearch to apply
Thank you for your interest but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Arc Productions Recruiting Supervising Producer, Arc Productions, Arc Productions hiring, Arc Productions Vfx, Arc Productions Studio, Arc Productions Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Arc Productions Recruiting, Arc Productions Recruiting Supervising Producer