Artifex Studios Recruiting Pipeline – Vancouver
Artifex Studios is looking to add a Pipeline TD to our team.
Located in Vancouver BC, we are a growing, passionate VFX house, dedicated to creating great work and maintaining an excellent environment.
This is a technical position that requires excellent knowledge of Python and the Windows platform, with Linux knowledge a strong plus. Applicants should thrive and feel comfortable in a fast-paced, challenging production environment. Problem investigation and resolution skills are a must. Experience with CG concepts and 2D/3D software applications beneficial but not required.
– Work with our CG Supervisor and VFX supervisor to create and modify tools, and maintain overall pipeline.
– Debug production-related technical issues.
– Support artists with various aspects of the production pipeline.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Additional languages and scripting ability a strong plus (C++, Perl, MEL)
– Win/Linux proficiency. The studio is currently Windows-based.
– Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple requests.
Additionally, the ideal candidate should have excellent multi-tasking skills, and interest in assisting with other technical aspects of studio operation.
Interested? Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a full-time staff position which we are looking to fill immediately. Salary to be negotiated based on skill and experience.
Artifex Studios Recruiting Pipeline TD, jobs, vfx jobs, cg jobs, Artifex Studios, Artifex Studios hiring, Artifex Studios jobs, Artifex Studios job, Artifex, Artifex Studios career