Atomic Cartoons Recruiting Render Wrangler
Category: Render Wrangler
Company: Atomic Cartoons Inc.
Location: Vancouver (Canada)
Start Date: immediately
Apply Now for this position »
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning full-service animation studio located in Vancouver’s busy Animation District. Since its inception 16 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created, produced and financed numerous animation productions for television series, commercials and music videos. Our crew is made up of 250 of Canada’s most creative animators, directors, producers, and writers, and with multiple high profile projects underway this is a great opportunity to join our team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Review render jobs on Qube
– Analyse rendered footage and take actions based on missing frames/render errors/job fail/error information
– Compare footage between Animation reference and lighting render footage
– Detail oriented workflow
– Communication skill
– Accurate analyses of job failure to be emailed to Artist When needed
– Compile Statistics for job times and failure rate
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
– Software Skills/familiarity with Qube/RV/Nuke
– Must be able to work in house at our Vancouver studio
– Willing to work weekend and evening shifts
– MUST BE ABLE TO LEGALLY WORK IN CANADA PRESENTLY, AND A BC RESIDENT.
Contract: 24 hours/week
Start Date: Sept 2015
Apply here:- email@example.com
Atomic Cartoons Recruiting Render Wrangler, Atomic Cartoons, Atomic Cartoons hiring, Atomic Cartoons VFX, Atomic Cartoons Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Atomic Cartoons Recruiting, Atomic Cartoons Recruiting Render Wrangler