BioLucid Recruiting Concept Artist/Production Designer
Concept Artist/Production Designer
Are you looking to rise above the typical madness of the video game industry? Are you looking for that stable and rewarding career in an amazing growth industry? Do you want to work with cool people, in a beautiful creative paradise? If so, the opportunity awaits you.
BioLucid, a developer of immersive 3D software, mobile games/sims and a revolutionary medical visualization product, is seeking a highly experienced, motivated, and knowledgeable concept artist to work in with the designers to conceptualize the visual content of the project.
BioLucid is a stable and expanding global company, and industry leader in the mHealth sector just beginning to hit the mainstream. No prior science or healthcare industry experience needed, but an interest in the subject matter is important. Any type of anatomical, cellular, molecular or other scientific illustration experience is a BIG plus. Please include this in your portfolio if so.
Steve Jobs said: “The biggest innovations of the 21st century are at the intersection of biology and technology.” We are a shop right on the corner of that intersection!
Concept Artist/Jr. Production Designer Job Purpose:
Under the direction of the Art Director, work with the studio artists to conceptualize the visual content of the project(s).
The Concept Artist/Jr. Production Designer will:
1. Embody BioLucid’s Guiding Principles.
2. Generate visual designs for medical environments for use in 3D asset creation.
3. Provide look and feel mockups to our team of artists and programmers with elegant design concepts.
4. Painting of texture maps for use on 3D assets.
5. Interpret and realize ideas generated by our scientists, physicians and others
6. Provide a broad range of interpretations, in the early stages of a project (pre visualization), most in the form of sketches, speed paints, and 3D paint overs.
7. Generate color pallets and for assistance in 3D art assets creation.
8. Create other-worldly environments, and set the stage for AAA real time art development
9. Report to Art Director and team on overall project progress at weekly art reviews and meetings
10. Will demonstrate reliability, professionalism and dedication.
11. Help maintain a positive, happy work environment for everyone in the studio.
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferred; will consider equivalent experience
2. In-depth understanding of computer illustration software packages, e.g. Photoshop, Painter, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook)
3. Experience working within a studio pipeline.
4. Effective communication skills.
5. Excellent illustration skills with the ability to visualize perspective and 3-dimensional space.
6. Must be strong team player; with proven ability to compromise when necessary to achieve overall best results
7. Must be a creative self-starter, who is self-managed, highly motivated, and detail oriented
8. Must be flexible and have the ability to work under tight deadlines on multiple projects.
9. Artistic sensibility, technical skill, problem solving, takes direction and critique well, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, creativity, flexibility, ability to work on multiple projects at different stages and shift priorities as needed.
10. Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills (verbal and written)
11. Ability to visually interpret other people’s ideas;
12. Ability to make creative decisions while maintaining client and director specifications
13. Will be up to date on latest design trends, as well as tuned in to industry restrictions where applicable
14. Experience with PC, Augment reality, Virtual Reality or Console game development a plus.
15. Interest in science, biology, anatomy, and a desire to help others understand it, is a must.
ü Salary: DOE
ü Required Work Auth: United States
Start Date: Immediately
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
BioLucid Recruiting Concept Artist/Production Designer, BioLucid, BioLucid Vfx, BioLucid Jobs, CGI, Jobs, CG, Vfx, Animation Jobs, Vfx jobs, 3D jobs, 3D Animation Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, BioLucid Recruiting, BioLucid Recruiting Concept Artist/Production Designer