Black Tusk Studios Recruiting Technical Artist & Senior Gameplay Animator
The Technical Artist is responsible for building a content creation pipeline with a focus on speed and simplicity. While your primary client group will be Artists, you are expected to collaborate closely with Engineers and ensure a successful working relationship across both groups. You should also be comfortable training artists in various aspects of the pipeline.
• Design and implement simple, fast, elegant data driven content creation pipelines.
• Support both art and engineering.
• Implement/maintain game wide pipelines collaborating with engineering on implementation.
• Supports artists by trouble shooting artwork, fixing work or pipeline bugs.
• Render farm setup and support.
• Works with pipeline and rendering programmers to implement systems.
• Support the outsourcing workflows and pipeline.
• Create tools and scripts to assist the artists in their workflow.
• Must have 5-7+ years of experience in video games, film/television or equivalent. At least 3+ years as a Technical Artist.
• Proven track record of continuously improving content pipelines.
• Understanding of data driven art content pipelines.
• Understanding of lighting and shading.
• Maya scripting experience. Python preferred.
• Experience with Unreal Engine or equivalent is a huge plus.
• Experience creating environment art a plus.
• Experience using Maya a plus.
Apply here:- https://careers.microsoft.com/jobdetails.aspx?jid=159606&pp=VR
Senior Gameplay Animator
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Senior Gameplay Animator. In this position, you will be expected to deliver high quality animation assets that meet or exceed the animation quality bar for the project. You will also be expected to provide support for pre-visualization animation when required. You must have a passion for games, preferably for the Gears of War franchise, and are expected to be up to date on the latest and greatest FPS/TPS titles.
• Produce high quality animation assets which adhere to the proper technical specifications.
• Collaborate with Engineers, Technical Animators and Rigging Directors to help define/refine animation tools, pipelines and technical systems.
• Collaborate with Designers and Technical Animators to prove out gameplay and design the appropriate locomotion sets.
• Hands on development of pre-visualization animation.
• Collaborate effectively with the Gameplay Animation team.
• Help teams with gameplay animation problem solving through continuous feedback and education.
• Share your knowledge and experience to help mentor and train junior Animators.
• 7+ years of experience creating high-quality, in-game Animation assets, preferably on a highly rated Shooter or Action title.
• Experienced in key frame and motion capture animation.
• Technical understanding of animation tools, pipelines and technical systems is a must.
• Experience working with locomotion tree’s and state-flow animation systems.
• Experience using MotionBuilder an asset and with one or more of the following 3D applications: Maya (preferred), Max or Softimage.
• Self-motivated, creative problem solver, team builder, subject matter expert.
• Rigging experience is a plus.
Please include a link to your portfolio that best demonstrates your range in design.
Apply here:- https://careers.microsoft.com/jobdetails.aspx?jid=159607&pp=VR
Black Tusk Studios Recruiting Technical Artist & Senior Gameplay Animator, Black Tusk Studios, Black Tusk Studios hiring, Black Tusk Studios Vfx, Black Tusk Studios Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, jobs, Black Tusk Studios Recruiting, Black Tusk Studios Recruiting Technical Artist, Black Tusk Studios Recruiting Senior Gameplay Animator