CG Supervisor (Cairo, Egypt)
Blackstone Studios is a leading boutique post-production house based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, offering high-end 2D/3D animation as well as visual effects for TV commercials and animated TV series.
Blackstone Studios is currently seeking a CG Supervisor for a 3D animated TV series under production in Egypt.
In addition to a generous remuneration package, the post offers a great opportunity to work in one of the Middle East’s most diversified economies. As well as a thriving tourism sector due to its renowned archaeological and cultural heritage, Egypt is also a major hub of talent for media production serving the rest of the region.
Job Title: CG Supervisor
Classification: Full Time
Overview of Role
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing quality of the output at the various stages of production. He/she will be responsible for providing approval for previsualizations, animation previews and final renders, in line with the program’s approved guidelines and director’s input. He/she will work with the production team’s creative director on ensuring that output meets set standards. The candidate must have vast experience of working in multicultural teams and be able to interact effectively with team members and possess excellent communication skills.
· Must be able to Lead/Supervise or work independently with team of artists from conception through project delivery
· Provides Quality Control for the artistic output of the program
· Partners with the Production Coordinators in task management at the asset and shot level
· Participates in progress meetings and shot breakdowns
· Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the tools and techniques in use within the facility pipeline and offers creative solutions to the team
· Provides concise direction and feedback to artists, focusing effort on the critical parts of shots
· Identifies and utilizes tools and techniques which improve productivity and the quality of the work
· Avoids reinvention of the wheel or duplication of effort during the work process
· Collaborates with other CG Supervisors and Compositing Supervisors
· Minimum of 6 years of artist experience
· Minimum of 2 years of Lead experience in fully animated TV series, commercials or feature films
· Extensive experience in MAYA or 3DSMax, with a preference to 3DSMAX
· Experience in Vray
· Knowledge in Zbrush and After Effects
· Good command of English a must; proficiency in Arabic a big plus
· Strong communications skills; both verbal and written.
Work and Benefits
· Office-based; 5 days per week (Sunday to Thursday)
· Generous remuneration package
Apply here:– firstname.lastname@example.org
Blackstone Studios Recruiting CG Supervisor, Blackstone Studios, Blackstone Studios hiring, Blackstone Studios jobs, CG Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, 3D Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CGI, Jobs, Blackstone Studios Recruiting, Blackstone Studios Recruiting CG Supervisor