Brown Bag Films Recruiting 3D Lighter, 2D Artist, Lead Animator & Lead Texture Artist
Brown Bag Films are looking to employ the role of 3D Lighter
• Light and Composite shots per Project requirements.
• Contribute to look development and pipeline.
• Work closely with Lighting TD/Art Director on Look Dev and Shot production.
• Must have 3 or more years experience in CG lighting in commercial, animation, live-action film, or television production.
• Must have a good “eye”, and a good understanding of light, color, contrast, shading, and lighting design.
• Must have a good working knowledge of lighting in Maya.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of a compositing program such as Nuke or Digital Fusion.
• Must have a good knowledge of a rendering workflows – preferably in MentalRay. Equivalent experience in other Renderers is acceptable (Vray, Arnold, Rman etc)
• Must have strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Must be able to work alone and collaboratively, often with multiple tasks in a fast paced production environment.
• Must be open to direction.
• Knowledge of Mel and/or Python is a plus but not required.
Please send cv and completed Application Form to email@example.com
Brown Bag Films are looking to recruit the position of 2D Artist.
• Responsible for 2D designs for Character, Props and Sets – Working under the guidance of the Art Director and Director for the Series
• Communicating that design across departments (2D through 3D phases – working closely with Modellers on Main or complex designs)
• Maintaining quality and style under tight deadlines and guiding other Designers through same process.
• Must be able to communicate in an Articulate and positive manner
• Works closely with Art Director, Client, Producer and Director to achieve highest quality for broadcast.
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines.
• 5+ years of industry experience. Prior Production Experience essential.
• CG experience is preferred.
• A very strong sense of design and composition
• Portfolio should show examples of a variety of different style, Characters, layout and props.
• Good understanding of 3D Pipeline and workflow
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brown Bag Films are looking to employ the role of a Lead Animator.
• Work closely with the Animation Director and Director to develop the animation style for the project
• Develop key character cycles and animations for client approval and animation shipment
• Leading the animation team to ensure the high standard of animation is maintained throughout the project
• Must communicate well and be willing to take direction and guide the team under tight deadlines
• Will work closely with Rigging team to troubleshoot and problem solve the rigging pipeline
• Must work well in a team
• 3+ years CG Animation experience
• Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks
• Thorough knowledge of Maya and/or 3DS Max
Start Date: March 2014
Please send cv to email@example.com
Lead Texture Artist
Brown Bag Films are looking to recruit for the position of Lead Texture Artist.
• Work with Project’s art director/TD on key assets.
• Feed this direction to the texturing team.
• Report to Production for Asset texturing deadlines.
• Supervise texturing team.
• Liaise with Project TDs/Pipeline TD for the departments technical requirements.
• Implement department tools and work flows
• A full working knowledge of Photoshop, or similar paint package, is vital.
• Knowledge of Body Paint, Deep Paint or other 3D paint packages is essential.
• Strong experience in both photoreal and painterly styles.
• Strong visual skills – a good eye for detail, scale, composition, colour and form.
• A good knowledge of how the texture painting work fits into the bigger picture, particularly in relation to the Modelling and Shading & Look Development areas
• Work closely with a Modeller to determine an optimal UV layout.
• Knowledge of Maya and/or rendering software a plus
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role.
Showreels or online links to past work are welcome .
Start date : March 2014
Please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brown Bag Films Recruiting 3D Lighter, 2D Artist, Lead Animator & Lead Texture Artist, Brown Bag Films, Brown Bag Films jobs, Brown Bag Films Recruiting, cgi, cg jobs, 3d jobs, vfx jobs, Brown Bag Films hiring, jobs, Brown Bag Films, 3djobs, cgjobs, vfxjobs