Brown Bag Films Recruiting 3D Supervisor
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
The position of 3D Supervisor requires someone with an extensive knowledge of the 3D animation workflow and pipeline and has experience in leading a CG team. Successful applicants will have a solid understanding of the production process, strong motivational qualities, be a proven team leader and have excellent communication and organisational skills. They will be highly organised and technically and creatively astute.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
· Project manage the production from a CG perspective.
· Work alongside the Art Director to achieve the required ‘Look’ for the project and ensure the pipeline can facilitate the look efficiently.
· Identify and outline bottlenecks and deficiencies on the project, technical or otherwise, to the CG Supervisor and Producer. Propose and Implement solutions.
· Ensure the project’s shot pipeline is functioning effectively.
· Clearly and concisely communicate the project’s CG procedures and workflows to the other team members.
· Provide leadership and support for the project’s CG crew, both creatively and technically, and ensure they partner effectively with Production Management and ensure they deliver on their goals.
· Collaborate with the Pipeline Team and other 3D Supervisors to make requests and develop Studio’s global CG workflow and pipeline.
· Promote and Facilitate effective communication relating to CG workflow, between Art directors, Production management and the CG crew.
· Bidding of assets and shots.
· Use Asset tracking workflows to monitor notes and throughput.
· Previous experience in CG/3D supervision on film or broadcast work.
· Proficient in Maya and how it applies to animation workflows and pipeline.
· Experience with an asset tracking/management system.
· Experience of Animation ‘outsource & offshore’ production models a plus.
· Strong Leadership skills
· Team player
· Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
· Task Driven,
· Open to direction
Contract Type: Fixed Term
All applications to: email@example.com
Closing date for application: Friday 17th of April 2015
Brown Bag Films Recruiting 3D Supervisor, Brown Bag Films, Brown Bag Films jobs, Brown Bag Films Recruiting, cgi, cg jobs, 3d jobs, vfx jobs, Brown Bag Films hiring, jobs, Brown Bag Films Recruiting 3D Supervisor