Brown Bag Films Recruiting 3D/Technical Supervisor
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
The position of 3D/Technical Supervisor requires someone with an extensive knowledge of the 3D animation workflow and pipeline and has experience in leading a CG team. Successful applicants will have a solid understanding of the production process, strong motivational qualities, be a proven team leader and have excellent communication and organisational skills. They will be highly organised and technically and creatively astute.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
· Project manage the production from a CG perspective.
· Work alongside the Art Director to achieve the required ‘Look’ for the project and ensure the pipeline can facilitate the look efficiently.
· Identify and outline bottlenecks and deficiencies on the project, technical or otherwise, to the CG Supervisor and Producer. Propose and Implement solutions.
· Ensure the project’s shot pipeline is functioning effectively.
· Clearly and concisely communicate the project’s CG procedures and workflows to the other team members.
· Provide leadership and support for the project’s CG crew, both creatively and technically, and ensure they partner effectively with Production Management and ensure they deliver on their goals.
· Collaborate with the Pipeline Team and other 3D Supervisors to make requests and develop Studio’s global CG workflow and pipeline.
· Promote and Facilitate effective communication relating to CG workflow, between Art directors, Production management and the CG crew.
· Bidding of assets and shots.
· Use Asset tracking workflows to monitor notes and throughput.
· Previous experience in CG/3D supervision on film or broadcast work.
· Proficient in Maya and how it applies to animation workflows and pipeline.
· Experience with an asset tracking/management system.
· Experience of Animation ‘outsource & offshore’ production models a plus.
· Strong Leadership skills
· Team player
· Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
· Task Driven,
· Open to direction
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Closing date for application: Friday 17th of April 2015
All applications to: email@example.com
Brown Bag Films Recruiting 3D/Technical Supervisor, Brown Bag Films, Brown Bag Films jobs, Brown Bag Films Recruiting, cgi, cg jobs, 3d jobs, vfx jobs, Brown Bag Films hiring, jobs, Brown Bag Films Recruiting 3D/Technical Supervisor