Brown Bag Films Recruiting Animation Director
Summary of the role:
Brown Bag Films are currently looking for an experienced Animation Director for a contract position.
We are looking for someone who is able to work both in a team and on their own in a fast paced and creative environment.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
· Responsible for establishing key character animation, and animation bible for the entire series with the Lead Animator and Director
· To ensure the high standard of animation is maintained throughout the production
· Write scene by scene animation notes for each episode shipment
· Review animation passes from the internal and external teams and write notes and responses to push animation to the desired standard
· Approve facial and character rig with Rigging Lead
· Approve Blend Shapes and Morphs for facial expressions
· Work closely with the Director to understand overall storytelling and humour of the show
· Work closely with the animation teams to improve each delivery and in turn reduce retakes as production proceeds.
Minimum of 3 years experience in directing animation for long form Animation productions
· Understanding of 3D animation is required
Clear communication skills
Must be very detailed oriented and organised
Must passionate about character animation and acting
Contract type: Fixed Contract
Apply here:- email@example.com
Brown Bag Films Recruiting Animation Director, Brown Bag Films, Brown Bag Films jobs, Brown Bag Films Recruiting, cgi, cg jobs, 3d jobs, vfx jobs, Brown Bag Films Recruiting, Brown Bag Films Recruiting Animation Director