Brown Bag Films Recruiting FX Artist
Brown Bag Films are seeking a FX artist.
The FX artist will work on various productions producing Key FX Assets and fx such as liquids, fire, rain, smoke, dust, fracture, snow, magic etc. They will also work creating effects for shots. Brownbag use Maya and Houdini for 3D FX and After FX for more stylised 2D
FX when required. The role will consist of the following:
• Complete quota of FX Keys and shots as required that meet the project’s standard.
• Work closely with Art Director, Technical Director and FX Supervisor when developing Fx
• Up skill on production methodologies and FX pipeline and develop creative approaches to the Fx
• Identify FX required for a project through script or storyboard and work with FX supervisor on plan and approach to implement.
• You must have an excellent understanding of Maya Dynamics.
• You must have a working knowledge of Compositing /FX software such as After Effects or Nuke.
• Must have minimum 2 years experience in similar role or exceptional show reel.
• Knowledge and understanding of other programs such as Realflow or Houdini would be of benefit.
• Good eye for detail, and strong communication skills
• Professional experience in Houdini is not required but would considered a big plus.
About Brown Bag Films
Brown Bag Films® are an award winning animation studio producing high quality 3D animation for the international market. With headquarters in Dublin City and an office in Los Angeles, their short film Give Up Yer Aul Sins was nominated for an Academy Award® in 2002 and this was repeated in 2010 when Granny O’Grimm was also nominated for an Oscar. Brown Bag Films have worked on a number of high profile international projects with recent productions including Olivia, Noddy, Doc McStuffins and The Octonauts. For further information, please visit our website www.brownbagfilms.com
Download Application:- http://www.brownbagfilms.com/jobs/
Please send cv and completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only applications containing completed Application Form and CV will be accepted, incomplete applications are deemed as not received and as such will not be considered.
Brown Bag Films Recruiting FX Artist, Brown Bag Films, Brown Bag Films jobs, Brown Bag Films Recruiting, cgi, cg jobs, 3d jobs, vfx jobs, Brown Bag Films hiring, jobs, Brown Bag Films, 3djobs, cgjobs, vfxjobs