CD Projekt RED Recruiting Level Designer
– Preparing sketches and maps for new locations (2d & 3d).
– Building locations in the editor with existing meshes, tools and the help of environment artists.
– Preparing parts of location for particular events.
– Working very closely with the cinematics and quest implementation teams.
– Preparing final quality locations.
Skill & Experience:
– Experience in level designing with any game engine.
– At least 2 years’ experience in a Level Designer position in gamedev.
– Strong creativity and ability to match it with detailed and exact requirements from other team members.
– Deep knowledge of game industry and level design in different games.
– Some knowledge of real world geography and topography.
– Fluent English.
– Excellent communication skills & proven ability to work within a team.
– Knowledge of 3DS Max or any other leading software such as Maya or Softimage Xsi.
– We offer you:
– A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
– A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
– A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
– Private health care & MultiSport card.
– From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
– Exciting opportunity to create a video game set in one of the most acclaimed RPG universes.
Artists and designers should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.
CD Projekt RED Recruiting Level Designer, CD Projekt RED, CD Projekt RED hiring, CD Projekt RED VFX, CD Projekt RED Jobs, Animation Jobs, vfx jobs, 3D jobs, CG Jobs, CGI, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CD Projekt RED Recruiting