Chapeau FX – Maya/Maxwell Generalist – Los Angeles
Chapeau FX is a Visual Effects company located in Los Angeles looking for Maya Generalists with a working knowledge of Maxwell to add to our team.
Candidates for the Maya Generalist position will be responsible for the execution of developing 3D objects and animation for specified projects. Must be visually creative and organized with a wide range of technique and skills. Artists must have an impeccable eye for design, a solid knowledge of 3D pipline, an excellent communicator, as well as being a team player in a creative team environment.
· Excellent knowledge of Maya, having 5 years experience or more.
· Ability to execute all aspects of 3D including modeling, lighting, texturing, tracking and animation.
· Strong knowledge of rendering software Maxwell, V-Ray, Octane and rendering manager Deadline.
· Strong understanding of setting up render passes and submitting renders via a render manager.
· General knowledge of compositing, including putting together rendered passes in a slap comp before handing off final assets to the compositor.
· Ability to create photo real CG.
· Working knowledge of a file based 3D and 2D post-production workflow.
· Candidate must also be a team player that is flexible and dependable with fast turnarounds and tight deadlines.
· Ability to work collaboratively and take direction positively from CG Supervisors.
· Must have a strong eye for detail.
· General knowledge of Zbrush, Adobe Suite and Nuke.
· Linux experience is a plus.
Accepting US applicants only.
Hourly Salary depending on experience.
Please send resumes and reels to email@example.com
Chapeau FX Recruiting Maya/Maxwell Generalist, Chapeau FX, Chapeau FX Recruiting, Chapeau FX Vfx, Chapeau FX Jobs, Chapeau FX hiring, CG, CGI, Jobs, hiring, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, Cg Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Maya/Maxwell Generalist