Cinesite Recruiting Roto Anim Artist
Roto Anim Artist
Location: Montreal (Canada)
Start Date: immediately
Cinesite would like to hear from Roto Anim Artists for our Montreal office.
The main focus of the position will be to analyse, block out and animate CG elements in accordance with the requirements and instructions of both the Tracking Supervisor and Animation Supervisor.
The position of Roto-Animator also provides the framework to study and create realistic movement, leading to the possibility for an artist to gain a future position in the animation department.
• A clear technical understanding of cameras and 3d space.
• A good feel for perspective.
• Proficient in Maya 3D.
• Experience utilising 2D tracks from 3D Equalizer.
• A general background in Tracking is an asset.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Able to work well within a team environment and take direction from supervisors as appropriate.
• Previous film industry experience preferred but not essential.
Along with your CV please submit a showreel demonstrating previous animation experience. Please include a shot breakdown.
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Cinesite Recruiting Roto Anim Artist, Cinesite, Cinesite Vfx, Cinesite hiring, Cinesite Jobs, Cinesite Studio, Cinesite Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Cinesite Recruiting, Cinesite Recruiting Roto Anim Artist