Cinesite Recruiting Senior/Lead Layout Artist
Senior/Lead Layout Artist
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main focus of the position will be to build the foundation of a shot, pulling together the various objects to compose the CG scene while executing the staging, blocking, camera work and stereoscopic camera setup that make up the foundation of a successful shot or sequence of shots throughout the film.
* Strong Maya knowledge with good problem solving skills and a solid understanding of a stereoscopic feature animation pipeline
* Good attention to detail and a proactive approach to identifying and resolving issues in order to maintain continuity within the sequence
* Previous experience of scene layout to match previs or storyboard reference is preferred
* Technical problem solving is key to the role so basic Mel and Python scripting is ideal but not required
* A strong knowledge of the principles of cinematic staging, blocking and camera work.
* A working knowledge of stereoscopic cameras and shot-to-shot depth continuity
* Previous experience in animation blocking is advantageous
* Ability to work independently as well as a strong communicator and a good team player
* Previous film industry experience is preferred
Please apply online: http://www.cinesite.com/jobs/feature-animation-senior-layout-artist-montreal/apply/form
Cinesite Recruiting Senior/Lead Layout Artist, Animation jobs, hiring, job, jobs, Cinesite, Cinesite hiring, Cinesite Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs, Cinesite vfx, Cinesite Recruiting Senior/Lead Layout Artist