Cinesite Recruiting VFX Supervisor
The main focus of the position will be to oversee the VFX Supervision work and provide creative and technical leadership for the VFX teams working on a specific feature film project.
* Experience supervising both on-set and in-house overseeing CG and 2D teams.
* Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills.
* Thorough understanding of the visual effects process and the ability to interpret the artistic brief from the Director / Production VFX Supervisor.
* You must have experience of managing all aspects of post-production including bidding and script breakdowns, scheduling, pipelines etc.
* Good technical understanding of CG pipelines and the ability to specify efficient workflows and identify additional tools required.
* Previous experience with team management and task assignment for large team sizes including dealing with work related issues.
* Previous film industry experience with the ability to ensure artist’s work is of a high standard both artistically and technically.
* Previous experience training, mentoring and recruiting CG Artists would be beneficial.
* Excellent knowledge and/or understanding of the following software: Nuke, Maya, 3DEqualizer, rendering software (VRay and Renderman a plus)
* Over 10 years experience in the industry of visual effects for films, including a minimum of 3 years as a supervisor of visual effects or in a similar position.
Please apply online: http://www.cinesite.com/jobs/vfx-supervisor/apply/form
Cinesite Recruiting Recruiting VFX Supervisor, 3d, cgi, Animation Jos, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, Visual Effects Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment,Cinesite Recruiting Recruiting, Cinesite Recruiting Recruiting VFX Supervisor