Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Character Artist & UI Engineer
Cloud Imperium Games is looking for a Character Artist with a passion for their craft to help fill a persistent universe with characters and alien life forms.
The ideal candidate should have excellent core modelling and texturing skills and a sound understanding of human anatomy. You will be part of the process to grow the internal team, work with technical and other character artists to implement a developing character pipeline.
• Creating highpoly and lowpoly models of characters following concept art or art direction for in-game and cinematic usage with nominal direction from Senior and/or Lead Artists.
• Creating efficient UV layouts that work well within the engine/platform constrains.
• Photorealistic texturing of characters which includes diffuse, normal map, specular, bump.
• Working closely with Tech Art and other dependent departments throughout the character production process.
• and such other duties and responsibilities assigned by Cloud Imperium Games reasonably consistent with employee’s skills and experience.
• At Least 8 years’ experience in game development
• Strong experience in leading a team of artists
• Thorough knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop and next gen texturing techniques
• An eye for detail while maintaining efficient model making
• Experience with PBR based shaders
• Excellent sense of form
• Passion for pushing the state of the art in asset fidelity and production techniques
• High degree of self-motivation and initiative
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• International travel may be required as part of the role
• Experience with CryENGINE/Lumberyard
• Experience using ZBrush or Mudbox for organic shapes
• An avid gamer
• A love of Sci-Fi
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company’s employment application.
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud Imperium Games is seeking a talented and accomplished UI Engineer to join us in our Los Angeles studio!
Cloud Imperium Games is seeking an experienced Gameplay User Interface Engineer to join our record-breaking crowd-funded game, Star Citizen! This position is responsible for developing User Interfaces that expose and interact with gameplay features, such as the Start Citizen ship combat HUD and UI.
The ideal candidate will be able to realize the vision of the art and design while working close with gameplay engineers and designer. UI and/or Gamecode experience are the ideal pre-requirements.
Work closely with designers, artists, and other engineers to contribute to a shared vision for compelling UI features.
Implement functional and elegant UI features to interact with gameplay systems.
Develop new functionality in the underlying UI framework to support new gameplay features.
Work with an interdisciplinary agile team of artists, designers, and programmers to design, prototype, and implement new gameplay features.
Work with production staff and other leads to identify engineering tasks and subsequent schedule requirements.
Adhere to established coding standards and maintain efficient coding practices.
Serve as an active partner with other team members working on UI features.
Acquire new knowledge necessary to perform assigned tasks and maintain the technological evolution of the interface.
Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimize code as directed.
Manage a healthy relationship with non-engineering teams.
Provide critical analysis of programming and development practices with the goal of improving quality and team efficiency and fostering a positive working environment.
Strong C++ programming skills.
Strong Debugging skills.
Worked with modern C++ game-engines
Familiar with Flash / ActionScript.
Able to work in a collaborative environment with a team of highly skilled programmers
Demonstrated ability to balance programming tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Able to work in a collaborative team environment.
Self-motivated and self-directing, knowledgeable about and willing to pitch in on many areas of development.
High comfort level working within, and analyzing and improving, an established code base.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Passion for video games.
International travel may be required as part of the role
Previous user interface design and implementation experience.
Computer science or related degree.
CryEngine/Lumberyard development experience.
Experience working with localization / internationalization systems and dealing with common related issues.
Experience developing or maintaining a UI toolkit framework.
Familiar with Lua, Python, or other scripting languages.
Experience working directly with low-level 3D graphics systems.
Passion for science fiction and space simulations.
*No Recruiters or Agencies Please*
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company’s employment application
Apply here:- email@example.com
Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Character Artist & UI Engineer, Cloud Imperium Game, Cloud Imperium Game hiring, Cloud Imperium Game VFX, Cloud Imperium Game Studio, Cloud Imperium Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, VFX Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, 3D Animation, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting, Cloud Imperium Game, Cloud Imperium Game hiring, Cloud Imperium Game VFX, Cloud Imperium Game Studio, Cloud Imperium Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, VFX Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, 3D Animation, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Character Artist, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting UI Engineer, Character Artist, UI Engineer