Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Cinematographer & Lead Graphic Artist
Foundry 42 Ltd are looking for a talented Cinematographer to join our Marketing and community team.
• Create game trailers, TV commercials, and other marketing and production-based materials.
• Edit high-end marketing materials in both a supervised and unsupervised capacity.
• Initiate concepts and work within a team to develop the best assets possible.
• Take responsibility for projects and self-produce/direct when necessary, or alternatively work closely with a director to realize a specific vision.
• Conceptualize projects from beginning to end in a well-organized manner
• Make executive decisions in collaboration with the Marketing Director for lighting, camera and lens selection, and equipment for all on set video productions.
• Compose and frame each shot, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses, film, filters, and camera settings.
• Operate multiple camera accessory and support platforms such as tripods, jibs, steadicams, dollies, lights etc.
• Collaborate with creative team on the visualization of scenes.
• Select best camera, lens and accessories package to meet desired creative result.
• Observe set or location to determine lighting requirements for scenes.
• Instruct camera operators regarding camera setup, angles, distances, movement, depth of field, and focus.
• Oversee color grading of final images.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience as cinematographer or director of photography
• Fluency in Adobe Premiere interface.
• Experience working under tight deadlines and maintaining a positive attitude under pressure is required
• Keen interest and knowledge of video games.
• People skills and ability to work as part of a team are of utmost importance.
• Ability to take direction when required, while also working autonomously to self-direct and take ownership of a project where necessary.
• Comprehensive knowledge of cameras and camera equipment, both still and motion.
• Current on latest filming techniques and equipment knowing when to use new technology instead of the old.
• Flexible problem solver when production doesn’t go as planned due to weather, equipment problems, budget or creative changes.
• Absorb creative direction while bringing unique ideas to each project.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrate ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, tight deadline environment.
Apply here:- email@example.com
Lead Graphic Artist
Cloud Imperium Games is seeking a Lead Graphic Artist to come join us in our Los Angeles studio!
• Support web and social publishing (YouTube key-frames, one-off imagery).
• Create mind-blowing keynote presentations for Chris Roberts and the Star Citizen team.
• Define unified graphic design style for web and video marketing.
• Create motion graphics for marketing and video production purposes
• Work with gameplay capture artists to create marketing content
• Assist in the design/layout of PDF booklets, including game manuals, monthly Jump Point magazines and in-fiction ship brochures.
• Skillfully create clean, detail-oriented layouts for electronic communications, client presentations, invitations, corporate identity pieces, signage, hangtags, packaging, advertising, catalogs and various other marketing materials following defined branding.
• Communicate clearly with domestic and international partners to assist in managing graphic production of marketing and promotional materials.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and expectations.
• Communicate project progression to appropriate parties.
• Maintain cutting edge technical knowledge.
• Background in Advertising.
• Experience developing elegant and compelling designs for websites, magazines, and corporate marketing campaigns.
• Unparalleled art and graphic design skills.
• Skilled in presentation layouts (PowerPoint, Prezi).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
• Detail-oriented and a self-starter.
• Expertise with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D and other professional-level graphics software suites.
• Experience working with CryEngine.
• Passion for science-fiction, video games, and space simulations.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company’s employment application.
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Cinematographer & Lead Graphic Artist, Cloud Imperium Game, Cloud Imperium Game hiring, Cloud Imperium Game VFX, Cloud Imperium Game Studio, Cloud Imperium Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, VFX Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, 3D Animation, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Cinematographer, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Lead Graphic Artist, Cinematographer, Lead Graphic Artist