Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Concept Artist & Senior Props Artist
Foundry 42 is looking for a talented experienced concept artist able to tackle the unique and rich universe of Star Citizen.
You will be working with top internal and external artists and be able to work on the full spectrum of assets ranging from spaceships, spaceship parts, weapons, environments, props, and characters.
* This position will require artists to learn and master the visual style and elements of Cloud Imperium Games’s ‘Star Citizen’ project, and be able to conceptualize and illustrate new assets following the guidelines and requirements of the game.
* Have a good understanding of form and function with an eye for Industrial design
Collaborate heavily with the design and production teams while maintaining the Art Directors vision
* Create stunning environmental art that captures the overall filmic quality of the games universe
* Have a strong foundation in lighting and atmospherics
* Ability to create concept art in 3D and 2D
* International travel may be required as part of the role
* Strong understanding of all aspects of concept art regarding illustration and design
* Knowledge of Photoshop, Maya, Max and other 2D/3D applications
* Passion for games and all things scifi
* Self-motivation and willingness to participate in many areas of game development
* Portfolio that demonstrates industry standard skill
* Minimum of 2 shipped next gen, high quality titles/movies
* Experiences in games
* Mechanical illustration or design ability
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Props Artist
Cloud Imperium Games is the ground-breaking development team behind the highly anticipated space sim Star Citizen. We continue to set higher standards of quality and push the boundaries on what is possible in a modern game engine. We are a group of talented developers in a fast-paced environment and encourage ownership and thinking on your feet. Join our team of star-performers in pushing the envelope on in game visuals.
Foundry 42 is looking for a Senior Prop Artists with experience creating high quality game assets. You will be working closely with our concept, environment and ship teams to create all the objects that bring our environments and ships to life.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of game art creation and should strive to push the boundaries of next gen art. They should be organised, adaptable and understand technical limitations and budgets.
* Support the Art Director interpreting the vision for the game, creating props that complement the environments and help to tell the story of the Star Citizen universe.
* Create high quality props from concepts images, references and art direction.
* Work with the Lead Prop artist to push the quality of artwork both visually and technically.
* Aid in the management of props created by partner studios and external vendors.
* Deliver consistent and high quality models while being mindful of budgets and technical requirements.
* Support other team members through mentorship and knowledge sharing.
* Develop pipelines and prototype new technologies.
* Define work processes together with the Lead Artist, the Tech Art and production groups.
* Review and feedback on other artist work to maintain quality and visual style.
* Maintain documentation and best practice examples.
* Thorough knowledge of the game development process.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience creating high quality props for AAA games.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Strong working knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop.
* An understanding of effective asset creation and optimization.
* Experience applying and tweaking shaders.
* A keen eye for spatial composition and building believable game assets.
* Excellent sense of form, mass and volume.
* Passion for pushing the state of the art in asset fidelity and production techniques.
* High degree of self-motivation and initiative.
* Experience and examples of both hard and soft surface game assets.
* International travel may be required as part of the role.
* Experience with Cry Engine.
* Experience using ZBrush or Mudbox for organic shapes.
* Experience giving feedback and preparing assets for outsource.
* An avid gamer.
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK
Apply here:- email@example.com
Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Concept Artist & Senior Props Artist, Cloud Imperium Game, Cloud Imperium Game hiring, Cloud Imperium Game VFX, Cloud Imperium Game Studio, Cloud Imperium Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, VFX Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, 3D Animation, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Concept Artist, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Senior Props Artist, Concept Artist, Senior Props Artist