Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Dialogue Designer
Strictly an in-house position at Foundry 42, Wilmslow. No contact from outsource services or agencies please.
Responsibilities and desired qualities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Edit, name files and projects according to a structured naming convention, balance, process, and master/mix all kinds of dialogue
• Coordinate solo and ensemble dialogue recording sessions, casting and scheduling. Assist with directing where necessary
• Experience with production sound mixing, sound recording equipment and complex signal chain / audio routing.
• Ensure recording consistency is maintained between dialogue sessions
• Manage and maintain all script-related documents pertaining to recording requirements
• Manage, organize, and maintain all dialogue-related assets, and meta-data e.g. subtitles
• Assist with localisation, ensure effects pipelines and standards are maintained across languages
• Maintain, and help implement all dialogue-related pipelines, from pre-production to QA processes
• Design and direct processing and effects on all voice assets
• Continually evaluate and improve the dialogue experience; collaborate with all those involved with dialogue to achieve the best quality possible
• Occasionally assist with recording of production and live event dialogue for community focused videos, conferences, live streams, etc.
• Liaise and coordinate outsource agencies where required
• Report to Dialogue Supervisor and Audio Director / Producer regularly and update all relevant parties with issues/blockers etc.
Candidates should also possess or otherwise be:
• Passion with regard to high quality dialogue production
• Minimum 2 years of experience in dialogue production, ideally for games – additional post production background is a plus
• Solid organisation and communication skills
• Detail oriented and with strong problem solving abilities
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and general people/social skills; ability to manage and liaise effectively with external talent and outsourcers/external vendors
• Experienced with DAWs, high level of operation of e.g. Pro Tools 9+ and industry standard sound editing software, Reaper experience also very useful
• Experienced with spectral sound editing e.g. Izotope RX or other industry equivalents
• Ideally experienced with game engine middleware, e.g. Cryengine, Unreal etc.
• Solid understanding of sound fundamentals and voice processing.
• Experience with Wwise and 3rd party solutions for dialogue and script management
• Highly self-motivated, strong initiative, work well under pressure
• A great ear for dialogue and its many nuances
• Interested in games, ideally a games player but well versed in other relevant forms of entertainment
• Constantly willing to learn, always improving
• Provably educated in sound engineering
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Dialogue Designer, Cloud Imperium Game, Cloud Imperium Game hiring, Cloud Imperium Game VFX, Cloud Imperium Game Studio, Cloud Imperium Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, VFX Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, 3D Animation, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting, Dialogue Designer