Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting GVP Editor & QA Tester
Cloud Imperium Games is a fast-paced video gaming company on the cutting edge of technology. We release linear content on a daily basis to our growing fan base – everything from behind-the-scenes videos on the creation of the game to Q&A with our developers and other exciting content. This is all hosted on our website, YouTube channel, and livestream as well.
We are looking for an experienced GVP Editor to supervise and execute production and delivery for all of our weekly video content. This will require a deep understanding of production of various program types and delivery cadences, and an ability to work with a small internal team leveraging external partners to deliver high quality results.
· Work in a creative and collaborative manner with producers to develop editorially sound and dynamic content for distribution throughout the Roberts Space Industries platforms
· Edit content on Adobe Premiere
· Ensure that the video image and sound quality of edited content is of high cinematic standard
· Act as a poised team player who can handle multiple projects at once
· Able to edit engaging trailers and sizzle reals
Minimum three (3) years of experience in non-linear editing
Expert Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
Experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire – UK
Apply here:- email@example.com
Cloud Imperium Games is seeking a QA Tester to serve in our Manchester, UK studio. The QA Tester will work closely with the Senior QA team to find bugs, execute test plans, write up reports, and provide support for the Dev team.
• Complete tasks set by Senior QA staff.
• Work directly with QA staff at all CIG studios to coordinate testing efforts on all modules of the game.
• Ensure that the game meets the highest possible quality standards by putting processes in place to thoroughly test all aspects of the game.
• Highlight issues to Senior QA members, and push back when quality standards are in question.
• Actively work to form plans and tools for finding exploits.
• Ensure that QA provides work-in-progress development testing.
• Maintain an organized bug database, with clear written comprehension in bug reports and excellent communication.
• Complete test plans and regress resolved issues.
• Help develop and evolve new and existing Quality Assurance methodologies.
• Experience in a QA role.
• Good understanding of testing methodologies, test plan organization, and technical requirements.
• Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and be flexible to changing requests.
• Proficiency in MS Office and the use of defect tracking tools, e.g. Hansoft, Jira, DevTrack.
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
• Open-minded personality and a team-player.
• A thorough knowledge of videogames across multiple platforms.
• A good eye for detail.
• Natural curiosity and an enthusiasm for finding bugs.
• Be happy working individually or as part of a team.
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Proficient writing skills.
• Experience working on MMOs and large-scale multiplayer games.
• Familiarity with the CryEngine.
• Experience working with multiple studios in a distributed environment.
• Skilled at working with developers in multiple regions around the world.
• Extensive knowledge and experience using Jira.
• Love of science fiction and space combat simulations.
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting GVP Editor & QA Tester, Cloud Imperium Game, Cloud Imperium Game hiring, Cloud Imperium Game VFX, Cloud Imperium Game Studio, Cloud Imperium Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, VFX Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, 3D Animation, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting GVP Editor, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting QA Tester, GVP Editor, QA Tester