Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Lead Vehicle Artist
Lead Vehicle Artist
Do you love spaceships? Do you dream of landing gear and modular interiors? Precision space engineering and high end Industrial Design? Then the Lead Vehicle Artist role is just for you!
We are looking for a super talented individual can manage a growing team, both internal and external to produce and maintain a high quality of assets and meet deadlines. Excellent communication and collaboration skills are a must to deliver ready solutions and high quality models.
• Responsible for facilitating multiple day-to-day art production processes.
• Work alongside the Art Director and Principle Artist to maintain the high standards of modelling, texturing, PBR material creation and manufacturer design cues to provide consistent and high quality models.
• Help maintian clear production tasks and schedule
• Review concept models/images and identify problem areas before the team starts work on assets.
• Work with designers, technical artists, and partner studios to understand and implement correct file naming, and directory structure requirements within the engine’s and game’s limitations.
• Work with technical artists and animators to deliver ‘animation’ ready solutions.
• Work with the audio department to deliver ‘audio’ ready solutions.
• Assist outsource vendors where needed to help maintain high quality game ready ships/vehicles.
• Experience in leading a team of artists.
• Thorough knowledge of the game development process.
• Previous experience creating high quality game assets.
• Strong working knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop and next gen texturing techniques
• An eye for detail while maintaining efficient model making
• Experience applying and tweaking shaders.
• A keen eye for product and engineering design
• Excellent sense of form, mass and volume.
• Passion for pushing the state of the art in asset fidelity and production techniques.
• High degree of self-motivation and initiative.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Cry Engine.
• Hard surface modeling experience.
• Experience using ZBrush or Mudbox for organic shapes.
• Knowledge and/or experience with PBR (physically based rendering).
• An avid gamer.
• A love of Sci-Fi
• Experience in vehicle or industrial design.
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Lead Vehicle Artist, Cloud Imperium Game, Cloud Imperium Game hiring, Cloud Imperium Game VFX, Cloud Imperium Game Studio, Cloud Imperium Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, VFX Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, 3D Animation, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting, Lead Vehicle Artist