Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Marketing Gameplay Capture Artist & Network Programmer
Marketing Gameplay Capture Artist
Cloud Imperium Games is seeking a Marketing Gameplay Capture Artist to come join us in our Los Angeles studio!
• Coordinate with a variety of technical teams, as well as editors, gameplay capture artists, and others to drive gameplay video projects through post-production to achieve unparalleled industry results
• Take ownership of the defined creative vision and shape content from pre-production to delivery
• Evaluate our content, presenting new ways to improve our technical and editorial chops
• Collaborate with other teams to improve existing videos new content
• Creating high quality 3rd person and 1st person animations using motion capture data and/or key framing.
• Creating high quality 1st person weapon animations.
• Follow group standards and best practices.
• Participate in a multi-discipline development team.
• Collaborate effectively with other disciplines including art, design, engineering, and audio.
• Manage day-to-day development issues; identify problems and drive creative solutions to fix them.
• Prepare for and attend motion capture shoots as needed.
• Learning the technical skills to assemble highly complex animations to run seamlessly in game.
• Experience with Motion Capture.
• Experience with Motion Builder is a plus.
• A positive attitude and ability to work on a multi-discipline team.
• Ability to take direction well.
• A passion for developing high quality games.
• Detail oriented and organized
• Excellent communication skills.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company’s employment application.
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Foundry 42 Ltd is looking for a Network Programmer to work on our exciting PC space combat sim, Star Citizen!
Successful applicants will join the team of Network Programmers at our Wilmslow, UK studio. Working in a co-operative, cross-disciplinary team environment you will implement the client/server network functionality of Cloud Imperium’s games. Your work will be varied and you will face many exciting challenges at the cutting-edge of online game development. Duties include; working on our core network library, helping programmers from other teams to network systems and game features, integrating the client and server with our backend services, as well as working with DevOps and QA to diagnose issues affecting our Live servers.
Join us and help make Star Citizen the “Best Damn Space Sim Ever.”
Senior positions available.
Strong C++ and multi-threaded programming skills
Experienced in TCP and UDP network programming
Online game development experience
Experience profiling and optimizing (network, CPU, memory, IO)
Development experience in Windows and Linux
A passion for making and playing games
Work well in a co-operative team environment
MMO development experience
Experience with client/server development including security and network traffic management
CryEngine development experience
Space combat sim development experience
One or more shipped products, especially PC products
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire – UK
Apply here:- email@example.com
Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Marketing Gameplay Capture Artist & Network Programmer, Cloud Imperium Game, Cloud Imperium Game hiring, Cloud Imperium Game VFX, Cloud Imperium Game Studio, Cloud Imperium Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, VFX Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, 3D Animation, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Marketing Gameplay Capture Artist, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Network Programmer, Marketing Gameplay Capture Artist, Network Programmer