Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting QA Tester & Network Programmer
Cloud Imperium Games is seeking a QA Tester to serve in our Manchester, UK studio. The QA Tester will work closely with the Senior QA team to find bugs, execute test plans, write up reports, and provide support for the Dev team.
• Complete tasks set by Senior QA staff.
• Work directly with QA staff at all CIG studios to coordinate testing efforts on all modules of the game.
• Ensure that the game meets the highest possible quality standards by putting processes in place to thoroughly test all aspects of the game.
• Highlight issues to Senior QA members, and push back when quality standards are in question.
• Actively work to form plans and tools for finding exploits.
• Ensure that QA provides work-in-progress development testing.
• Maintain an organized bug database, with clear written comprehension in bug reports and excellent communication.
• Complete test plans and regress resolved issues.
• Help develop and evolve new and existing Quality Assurance methodologies.
• Experience in a QA role.
• Good understanding of testing methodologies, test plan organization, and technical requirements.
• Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and be flexible to changing requests.
• Proficiency in MS Office and the use of defect tracking tools, e.g. Hansoft, Jira, DevTrack.
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
• Open-minded personality and a team-player.
• A thorough knowledge of videogames across multiple platforms.
• A good eye for detail.
• Natural curiosity and an enthusiasm for finding bugs.
• Be happy working individually or as part of a team.
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Proficient writing skills.
• Experience working on MMOs and large-scale multiplayer games.
• Familiarity with the CryEngine.
• Experience working with multiple studios in a distributed environment.
• Skilled at working with developers in multiple regions around the world.
• Extensive knowledge and experience using Jira.
• Love of science fiction and space combat simulations.
Apply here:- email@example.com
Foundry 42 Ltd is looking for a Network Programmer to work on our exciting PC space combat sim, Star Citizen!
Successful applicants will join the team of Network Programmers at our Wilmslow, UK studio. Working in a co-operative, cross-disciplinary team environment you will implement the client/server network functionality of Cloud Imperium’s games. Your work will be varied and you will face many exciting challenges at the cutting-edge of online game development. Duties include; working on our core network library, helping programmers from other teams to network systems and game features, integrating the client and server with our backend services, as well as working with DevOps and QA to diagnose issues affecting our Live servers.
Join us and help make Star Citizen the “Best Damn Space Sim Ever.”
Senior positions available.
Strong C++ and multi-threaded programming skills
Experienced in TCP and UDP network programming
Online game development experience
Experience profiling and optimizing (network, CPU, memory, IO)
Development experience in Windows and Linux
A passion for making and playing games
Work well in a co-operative team environment
MMO development experience
Experience with client/server development including security and network traffic management
CryEngine development experience
Space combat sim development experience
One or more shipped products, especially PC products
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire – UK
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting QA Tester & Network Programmer, Cloud Imperium Game, Cloud Imperium Game hiring, Cloud Imperium Game VFX, Cloud Imperium Game Studio, Cloud Imperium Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, VFX Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, 3D Animation, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting QA Tester, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Network Programmer, QA Tester, Network Programmer