Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Senior Game/AI Programmer & Senior Game Programmer
Senior Game/AI Programmer – Frankfurt
Foundry 42 Ltd in Frankfurt, Germany is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Game/AI Programmer to drive AI/Game Code development for the First Person Shooter areas of Star Citizen/Squadron 42 with the code and production groups across multiple studios.
• Work with existing engine code base to develop and enhance game play. This includes player / world interaction, AI strategies and rules, game play, etc.
• Develop game code and extend AI code for a high profile game
• Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code
• Collaborate with team members to develop various gameplay systems
• Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimize code as directed
• Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards
• Document and peer review technical designs with other software engineers
• Work with QA, providing information needed to fully test developed code
• Keep up to date on state-of-the-art software engineering methods, practices, and technologies
• Actively participate in team working on project by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity
• Provide input to department project status meetings
• Work well together with other team members in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary team environment
• Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks
• Possess and develop areas of engineering expertise
• Mentor other engineers as needed to increase their abilities and productivity
• 5+ years professional game production experience
• Shipped (from pre-production to release) 2-3+, large scale, 3D titles (PC, current/next-gen consoles)
• Excellent understanding of C++
• Strong software engineering and debugging skills
• Experience with current console and PC development processes
• Experience with state-of-the-art game development tools and methods
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Experience programming game features and systems, especially player-visible game features
• Knowledge of 3D math
• Strong multi-threaded programming skills
• Continue to enhance programming and communications skills
• Expert in time management, verbal and written communication skills
• Focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion
• Keep a positive team-oriented attitude
• Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision
• Ability to complete tasks to a consistent high quality standard within given time constraints
• Excellent English communication and written skills
• Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
• International travel may be required as part of the role
• Knowledge with CryENGINE
• Lua and/or Python development skills
• UI development experience, including Scaleform and/or Flash/AS2/AS3 knowledge
• Online game and/or MMO development experience, including client/server development of game features
• Strong interest in science fiction based themes
• Space combat sim development experience
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, a similar degree or comparable experience
• Previous experience in a combat, melee or shooter based game a
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Game Programmer – Frankfurt
Foundry 42 in Frankfurt, Germany is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Game Programmer to join the team.
• Engineer code that achieves desired gameplay as specified by game designs.
• Assist in designing and creating gameplay tools that facilitates developer workflow and alleviates bottlenecks.
• Share your knowledge of transforming code into fun by instilling those values and skills in other engineers.
• Work with an interdisciplinary agile team of artists, designers, and programmers to design, prototype, and implement new gameplay features.
• Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code.
• Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimize code as directed.
• Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards.
• Document and peer review technical designs with other software engineers.
• Work with QA, providing information needed to fully test developed code.
• Provide support to internal customers for developed software.
• Keep up to date on state-of-the-art software engineering methods, practices, and technologies.
• Communicate with other team members, internal customers, and when required external customers to determine requirements.
• Work well with other team members in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary team environment.
• Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks.
• Mentor other engineers as needed to increase their capabilities and productivity.
• Provide technical leadership within areas of expertise to the engineering team.
• Design efficient, high quality systems and create technical designs that can be implemented by other engineers.
• Function well with limited supervision.
• Passion for video games, science-fiction, and space simulations.
• C / C++ programming skills
• A minimum of 3 years’ game programming experience, with at least one shipped AAA title.
• Mathematics skills, including proficiency with trigonometry and linear algebra.
• Experience in the design and implementation of various game systems, including game object management, gameplay scripting, FX, database management, or online networking.
• Speaks “Designer” fluently.
• Experience with code optimization.
• Comfortable contributing to an established engine.
• Able to work in a collaborative environment with a team of highly skilled programmers.
• Self-motivated and self-directing, knowledgeable about and willing to pitch in on many areas of development.
• High comfort level working within, and analyzing and improving, an established code base.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• International travel may be required as part of the role.
• Computer science or related degree.
• Expertise working within CryEngine.
• Experience with multithreaded code.
• Knowledge of engineering for online games.
• Experience creating and supporting tools used in game development.
• Experience with multiplayer architecture.
Apply here:- email@example.com
Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Senior Game/AI Programmer & Senior Game Programmer, Cloud Imperium Game, Cloud Imperium Game hiring, Cloud Imperium Game VFX, Cloud Imperium Game Studio, Cloud Imperium Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, VFX Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, 3D Animation, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Senior Game/AI Programmer, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Senior Game Programmer, Senior Game/AI Programmer, Senior Game Programmer