Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Tools Programmer
Foundry 42 LTD is looking for a Tools Programmer to work on our exciting PC space combat sim, Star Citizen!
The Tools Programmer will work in a co-operative, cross-disciplinary team environment to develop and maintain tools used by designers, artists and other developers throughout Cloud Imperium’s whole production pipeline.
* Design, create, document, maintain, and improve content development tools for all disciplines
* Work closely with artists, engineers and developers on various tools to improve the overall pipeline.
* Work to continuously improve the user experience and performance of our in house tools.
* Excellent C++ programming skills.
* Experience with C#.
* A strong desire to maintain and create a usable, efficient toolset for the team.
* A passion for making and playing games.
* Work well in a co-operative team environment.
* Excellent problem solving and code optimization skills.
* International travel may be required as part of the role.
Bonus points can include
* Experience with 3DS Max and/or Maya plugin development.
* Knowledge of WPF and MVVM architecture.
* Python experience.
* CryEngine development experience
* Online game and/or MMO development experience
* One or more shipped products, especially PC products
* Experience with other UI and frameworks (Qt, MFC).
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK
Apply here:- email@example.com
Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting Tools Programmer, Cloud Imperium Game, Cloud Imperium Game hiring, Cloud Imperium Game VFX, Cloud Imperium Game Studio, Cloud Imperium Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, VFX Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, 3D Animation, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Cloud Imperium Game Recruiting, Tools Programmer